<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mintandgrey.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
PERICHARMED: recent purchase

Saturday, March 17, 2012

recent purchase

I haven't really been out after my delivery and frankly, no one would because breast feeding is such a demanding task. I was just lucky to end up with a very good kid because she loves to sleep and barely cries (knock on wood).

Since she usually eats every 2-3 hours, Mr. Charmed allowed me to get out and about while he took care of the Lil' Charmer (he only needs to watch her for the time being until she has to eat again). I head down to my nearest Shopper's Drug Mart and enjoyed my short freedom by purchasing 3 things: Benefit's 'Coralista' and L'oreal's Color Riche Balm in 'Nourishing Nude' and 'Caring Coral'.




I don't know why I purchased these items, there's no way I have the time to put on makeup. Nonetheless, I enjoyed my little shopping even though it cost me $50, it was well worth the time to escape and have my "ME" time.

xoxo,
Lovely Ava

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers are not welcome! unless of course it's SPAM

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home